Sunday, February 27, 2011

forget me, forget you

When I told you I was done with you, I meant it. I wasn't lying. I'm done with trying to be in a relationship with you. For good. But that doesn't mean I'm done with you being in my life. You still want me. I know you do. But you don't try...yet the things you say. You just will not let me move on and that hurts me more than you know. I'm not upset, and I'm not going to whine...I just want things to be simple.

But they never are, are they? It never ends, this back and forth action between us. We're bipolar. That's the only way I can think of to describe this. You are no good for me, and I'm no good for you.

Still....I couldn't forget you if I wanted. And I do not.

No comments:

Post a Comment