You say that I was such a huge part of your life...maybe so. But the fact is, is that you meant so much more to me than I let on. I let you know occasionally those times I freaked out. Now you really mean nothing to me. You did, but that was the past. This is now. You were a big part of my life, but now I want to move on and you aren't letting me.
Tomorrow is it. Tomorrow is the last. I'm done. I'm leaving. I'm moving on. I'm tired of being the mess that I was. I'm tired of missing you and not getting to see you. I'm tired of wanting you. I'm tired of you. It's like an ache that can't be fixed...a tiredness that no amount of sleep can fix. You make me so very tired. And I'm ready to awaken again and see the world.
I'm ready to leave you behind and get on with my life. But know that I will always love you in some form or another. I would never wish anything bad upon you. So good luck and goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment