Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Love Like Rockets

It's funny how much can change in a year. You see one person for so long and you forget what it's like to be with others. But I'm happy. That's all that matters right? Relationships are overrated and being with people that make you happy is what matters. But maybe not at the sacrifice of one of my best friends. Perhaps, this is one of those instances that shows that maybe they weren't as good a friend as I thought they were.

Never have I told someone I love them and meant it. I just don't find the need to tell someone that when I don't even think I believe in love. It's just so trivial. It can come and go so easily and people just never understand that. Sometimes it doesn't even come. People take advantage of a human's complex emotional status. They think that everything is just so cut and dry. You love one person and one person only, but you fall in and out of love your whole life. Emotions are so much more complicated than you love them or you don't.

Perhaps I should just stop trying to make people understand this. It would make things a whole lot easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment