It's like a chain reaction. One thing happened, then the next, then the next, and before I knew it, my life was tumbling down around me....well my relationships at least. But I know that this is supposed to be happening. I just have a feeling that it's right. There's a reason for everything, right? There's got to be.
But excuses are not acceptable. Not in the least bit. Just because I did something, whether it be consciously or not, does not give someone the excuse to do it as well. And don't ask me to forget, because I don't think that's possible..not that quickly at least.
This is just absolutely ridiculous. Why should I feel bad about this? I shouldn't. It's not my fault. Is it? It's not. I know it's not...
Or is it? The fact that I have to talk myself into believing that it is not means that there is a possibility of it being my fault. I'm thinking that I'm just done with the situation for now. I've got too much going on. I'll stick it somewhere else until I have time to deal with it because I do not have any time to deal with it right now.
I'm addicted to Nevertheless right now. I LOVE their music.
No comments:
Post a Comment