Friday, April 2, 2010

Your Words Are Like Fire

Have you ever wondered what makes people act the way they do? I ask myself that question every day and I watch people, trying to figure it out. Sometimes, I think I've finally figured it out and think I can tell what someone is going to do and then they just go and do something completely different.

How can people possibly act like everything is normal, when it is quite obviously not. I'm amazed at the amount of things she does that are totally uncalled for. I want to blame someone for it, but when I think about it I find myself at a loss. It's not her fault, is it? No.

And what about lying? What compluses people to lie? I just don't get it. Even when I do. Is it because we're afraid of consequences? Or is it because we just don't want people to know how we really feel?

All I know is that I don't know anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment