Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Strange maze, what is this place?

I'm not always sure what I should think about my life and the current status I find myself in. Take now for example. The messes I get myself into. I'm not always sure whether I should open my mouth and ask someone a question because I'm curious or just let it slide. It often makes things worse if I do open my mouth. I did last night and unfortunately it might have made things just more awkward.

I keep saying I should just keep my mouth shut because every time I open it I somehow find a way to get myself into trouble. I'm so good with words sometimes, but when it comes down to it I don't know how to use them. I damn well know what I want to say, but I never seem to be able to verbalize anything correctly and have the situation come out in my favor. Boo.

Oh well. I supposed I'm just used to it now. That's just who I am and I cannot change that. So why should I try?

I feel like Alice when she's in Underland (the correct name of Wonderland hehe). It's quite interesting. I feel like I'm in a dream, but nothing is going right which doesn't make sense. It's my dream! But then again, life is a dream. To everyone. We all control what happens...at least our decisions do. Everything I do effects everyone in some way or another, no matter how diluted the effect may be by the time it reaches someone in another country, another year.



Where am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment