Friday, September 14, 2012

I'm willing to break myself to shake this hell

I keep wondering why I'm still holding on. I usually get so disinterested if something is clearly going nowhere. But what am I supposed to? No one has come around to take my interest away from you. My best friend asked me why I hadn't moved on yet because she would be bored, but that's just it. I am bored, but what else is there to entertain me? Nothing else is lucrative enough to me. No one else is. The fact that he matters to me and I care this much is why I'm still hanging around. But it's also what frightens me the most. I have gotten attached like this so few times. Twice now. Three counting this. But this is different.

Still...I feel like I'm putting so much effort into something that is so meaningless in the end. It's hard to care when you're so worried that there really is nothing there.

Maybe I'm just fooling myself.

Or maybe he's just fooling me.

No comments:

Post a Comment