Thursday, January 21, 2010

Another Town, Another World

Soooo, I basically slept for five hours when I got home from school today. Weird? Yeah...I thought so too. Oh well. It was nice. But I'm still tired so I'm off to bed soon. Just wanted to get on here and keep up with my promise of confessions. But I also wanted to list off a few things that made me smile today.

1. Like always, when I walk into choir I'm called Shleby. I dunno what it is about that, but I love it.
2. The conversation I had over texts.
Me: So what are you doing this weekend?
Him: Hanging out with you, hbu?
3. Being asked to whip someone with a hose. My friends are so strange.

I really do love my guy friends...they keep me sane. If it weren't for them, the drama I get from girls would literally make me go crazy. I'd probably hurt someone hah.


Anywho.

Confession #2: I have two seperate lives. I tend to be a different person when I'm with different people..but not in a bad way. I just share more with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment