Monday, February 1, 2010

I lost track of time...

When did all of this pass me by. I was reading a blog a friend of mine wrote a while back that I had read before but never really grasped the concept of it. And then I started thinking about what he said...it was all about what a true "friends" are. But then he kept mentioning he only had one true friend and that it was someone that was a female and I knew who it was. It wasn't me, but I had been part of that at one point or another. It got me thinking, what happened? When did things become the way they are? Why did they become the way they are?

I see these people that I used to be best friends with in the hallway, or even people that I used to talk to in general or in passing and I think "What the hell, I don't even know that person anymore." With some people, it's painful because I know that things shouldn't be that way. Some people, I just get irritated because I liked talking to them and I don't anymore. If I try to, it's just awkward.

It really does surprise me how much things have changed though. People I thought I would never be friends with in a million years are some of my closest friends...and the people who shaped me and molded me into what I am today and helped me learn some of my most imporant lessons are merely memories to me now.

Which again makes me question everything I've ever known, like I often do.

When did all of this happen? And where was I?




I like this link. I like a lot of random things.

No comments:

Post a Comment