Thursday, August 19, 2010

Does this even make sense anymore?

You cannot always hold a presence near you, but somehow it never seem to go away. It is not a physical apparition of what you would want, but merely something that has manifested within your thoughts and your emotions. What are in these manifestations? The words that we find are impossible to verbalize and express correctly. I find that these words are always around me, but when I need them the most they escape my mind. It's like the manifestation can appear and disappear at will. Not my will, but to it's own will.

Is it our own brains, our own thoughts that have - no pun intended - these thoughts of their own. Do we control our thoughts, or do our thoughts control us? Personally, I do not think we control our thoughts. I cannot even control my own actions half the time. Maybe it is my thougths that control my actions. Or maybe because it is my thoughts that control me, I still control my thoughts. It's like a huge circle. I plant a thought, it blossoms, it manifests within me when it feels like it and I allow it to happen. What would happen if I didn't allow these manifestations to leak from my brain to the outside world?

I don't even know if any of this even makes sense.

Who controls who this time?

No comments:

Post a Comment