Monday, October 18, 2010

little bird brush your gray wings on my head

Ahhh, life in the big city. How I wish it could have been permanent. Well, I just got back from New York. It was absolutely amazing. I wish I could have spent more than three days there, but alas, school is more important. No? Yeah...that's what I thought.

Anyway, on to the purpose of this post. It's really funny how much you can learn about people when you spend so much time with them - even your best friends. I mean, I have spent a week with one of my best friends before so I knew how she was, but some people...It's just weird how much you find out about someone when you live with them for an extended period of time.

A lot of things happened this weekend. Some I wish hadn't, some I'm glad they did. I get overwhelmed so easily these days. I get sucked in so easily these days. Maybe my lack of ability to care about anything isn't such a good thing.

I'm too impulsive and too easily angered. I cannot control it though, it seems. I just need to focus on what I can control.

Or maybe not. Last time I tried that, things didn't turn out so well.



I know what I want, but I'm too scared to go and get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment