Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Hold On Tight

It's kind of funny how things just seem to work out in the end. The world is at balance once again. And even though a few things have happened this week that might have made me angry, I can honestly say that I am not mad. It's like the world needs a little conflict to keep functioning properly. Without the chaos and the turmoil in the world, things just wouldn't be...well, to be frank, things just wouldn't be right.

I don't really understand what keeps the world turning, or what put humans here on earth, or what makes humans want to kill each other, or why my heart beats, but I do know this: Everything happens for a reason. If it wasn't meant to happen, it would just cease to be.

Things don't always work out the way you want them to, and might be confusing, but accepting that they happened and that the past cannot be changed is one way of moving on and bettering yourself. I've learned that lingering on the past and lingering on conflict just causes more problems. Let what has happened be and let what is happening happen. You can't stop your fate. You can try to control what the world has in store for you, but you'll just get lost in the chaos. Things just aren't meant to be perfect.

It's all imperfectly perfect.


"I trace my thoughts, but all I got is tangled up in hours and days, in weeks and months."

No comments:

Post a Comment