It's hard to say I ever really know what I'm feeling. Needless to say, I'm quite confused at the moment. I have this tendency to think I understand people so well. I can read most people like an open book, it's true. Still, there are those few people who baffle me. They get into my head so much and then do the complete opposite of what I think they're going to do and I'm left speechless. That is not an easy task to accomplish.
I sit here and wonder why I am who I am these days. One day I'm completely fine and the next day I absolutely abhor myself. I have a feeling that it has to do with my surroundings...or perhaps the people I surround myself with. I'm pretty sure that might be it. Sometimes you look at yourself and think things couldn't get worse. Your life sucks. But when you really look at it, you see that it's the people you surround yourself with. What's that quote again? "Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes." I feel as though this is accurate to an extent. I don't know...
I need to flush out a lot of things from my life, starting with certain people. I am so tired of the same old song and dance every weekend. I am so bored with my life. I need change...
No comments:
Post a Comment