I am torn between saving myself from being hurt more and enjoying myself while I can. The universe has such a sick sense of humor. It is hard to really express to anyone what this is doing to me. I want to be mad at him so badly, but I cannot.
I have never been one to fall into something so easily and love someone the way I do him. It just is not fair that it has to be this way. Neither of us intended on this happening, but no one ever does. I want to scream and fight and beg him to stay. But I know that is not fair to ask. It is not fair of him to ask what he is asking of me either though, I suppose.
I am just so emotionally drained.
I want to curl up and sleep this away. I want it to be a dream.
Part of me just wants it to be over so I can get a grip on myself again.
I do not want to worry anymore.
I just want to be okay.
So there you go
You're gone for good
No comments:
Post a Comment