Thursday, June 1, 2017

off the hook and out of control

I am beginning to think that I'm a little out of control. My manic emotions are becoming stronger and I wonder if I should go back to see my therapist. I have never really felt this way in my life. Generally it is more of the anxiety and depression with less of the in your face, do things now kind of feelings. And these emotions are definitely hindering my ability to make good decisions.

However, I have decided that I am going to be more private with my life. I always find myself telling people way too much about my personal life and then wondering why I did it later on. Because honestly, I don't want so many people knowing all of this bullshit about me.

I really do not know why I feel the need to tell people. It's like I have to get it out or I'll burst. When in reality, nobody needs to know some of the things I give out so readily.

Well. Here and now is where I have decided that there are certain things that should just stay in the vault. I am tired of telling people things and getting judged for the way I feel or getting unwanted advice.

I am making a lot of life decisions lately. Albeit, not all of them are good. Fuck. I need a change of scenery.

No comments:

Post a Comment