So overall, the past two days have been utterly...lazy. Haha. Two snow days in a row and what have I got done? Well...I cleaned my room! That's the only remotely productive thing I've done in the past two days. Yeah, I know, great way to spend snow days. But it really is. I've been lazy and comfortable and it's been nice. But, alas, I'm afraid I'll have to go back to school tomorrow. Boo.
I've really had horrible writers block lately. It's kind of upsetting. I had been hoping to do some of that the past two days, but nothing has come to mind. That, and I just haven't had the inspiration to do a damn thing really. I really do love writing and it's a shame I haven't been able to lately. Bleh. Whatever.
On another note, why can't I get him out of my head? Is it because I can't have him? Or, is it for some other obscure, bizarre reason my brain just hasn't revealed to me yet? I'm beginning to think it's because I can't have him. The human body wants that which it cannot have. And boy do I want him. It's just...he drives me crazy! He's such a sweet guy, not to mention he's one of the most old fashion guys I've ever met...that is saying something because that gets me. He's such a gentleman...and maybe that's not such a good thing. I don't know. He's made it clear we can't date, but that just made the situation worse. You know how most men used to be? They'd open doors, pay for dinner, be polite to women? Yeah...that's him. He's exactly what I want.
And I can't have him.
So winter's here, and with it comes a whole host of new problems that I have to tackle. I hide. It's what I'm good at. The wind and the snow just make it easier, and that means it will be even longer before I tackle these new problems I've been faced with.
So hello Winter. You've made your point. I've been holed up in my home for two days straight. I know I need to get my butt in gear and make some changes, do some stuff...okay? I get it. You can leave now, thanks.
Tip of the Iceberg
No comments:
Post a Comment