God. I never realize how much I love performing. It's such a joy, it makes me so extremely happy. Singing in Tree is such a privilege, and I don't think me or many people in choir realize that.
Basically choir is my life and performing in it is one of my favorite things to do. It's weird, because I always talk about wanting to get out of town, get away from all the people that I don't want in my life anymore and just go...just leave. But then it comes down to it, Tree week, POPs week and I realize how much I love these people. They are my family...
Tomorrow night, when we have that three hour period to just chill on the third floor, I'm going to make more friends...again, like I did Monday night. I seriously love these people, and I don't know what I'd do without them.
I decided I'm going to start posting random quotes or song lyrics in each of my posts...mostly because they make me happy or they relate to something I'm feeling that I myself cannot put into words.
Random quote of the day:
"When I'm with you I feel like I'm a better person. I feel happier, less alone...less lonely. It's not as simple as that, is it...being with someone?"
-Naomi (Skins)
No comments:
Post a Comment