Thursday, May 25, 2017

egress

You would think by now that I would know what I want to do with the rest of my life. I love the choices I've made with my education, but I'm torn between loving doing lab work, teaching and wanting to travel. I have been sitting here today looking at job postings from the National Park Service, heavily considering just taking a seasonal job after I graduate. I messaged a friend who currently works for the NPS to ask him how he got involved.

There are opportunities where I can teach and plan without having to work at a university, and although it may not be permanent it would be a job for experience and get me out of the academic route. This is why I find it so hard to make promises to anyone these days. I cannot even promise myself anything, so why should anyone else expect it from me?

I am having a serious quarter life crisis right now. I keep wanting to just drop out of school and find a job and travel and just get out. Oy. I feel like I am 18 years old all over again hahahahhahahha.

Send help. I am going crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment