Friday, May 26, 2017

more than anything

So I think I just decided to fly out to Portland again this summer. Am I being manic and making spur of the moment decisions? Or am I just doing what is going to make me happy? Maybe it is a little bit of both. But I seriously just got so excited when I realized I could afford to fly out there again like I did last summer. How did it take me this long to realize I had the money? It's probably because I was too busy thinking about everything else going on.

Seriously, I have decided that I am done trying to control what happens and I am just going to go with the flow and let life take me where it takes me. I am going to enjoy the time I spend with the people I love while I still have them around. I am not going to worry about when or how I do things. They will just happen when they happen and I am okay with that. I am tired of planning.

But let me just freak out for a second because 11 STATES, 3 COUNTRIES, AND 2 FESTIVALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If this happens this will literally be the most exciting year I have ever had. I am pretty sure it's already going to be but if I get to go out to Portland, I am going to be ecstatic. Surprisingly, with all the stress I have been putting myself through, I have not been this happy in a really long time. I hope it lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment