Anyways. Onward. School is two weeks away and I'm stressing, but I couldn't be any happier. Sure there's some people I don't want to see and I have to get up at the crack of dawn, but I miss a lot of my friends. I never realize how much I actually like people until I don't see anyone for three weeks at a time. Which...if I calculate it right, (not counting someone >_>) I haven't hung out with people for...seventeen days. At least during the school year I actually see people.
Okay, enough with being pathetic and mopey. We're getting a new cat! His name is Monte and he's about five months old now and he's HUGE. Nothing like getting a new animal. Not to mention he's a sweet heart. Sometimes, when I get upset, I love to cuddle with my kitty Jack. Totally random, but I'm holding a stuffed animal that I've had for a VERY long time. And it plays 'You Are My Sunshine'. If you know me, then you'd understand why it means so much to me. If you don't, it's because my mother used to sing me that song when I was little and she was the one that got me this bear.Really though, I've had this bear with me every night for the past few weeks. It sounds nerdy and childish, but I needed something. And a stuffed bear that plays a lullaby was just the consolation I needed. It helped me to sleep. Yeah...well. Let's just say things haven't been going that well lately. I've tried not to think about it, but when it's all over my facebook, it's hard not to notice.
Stupid? I thought so too. That's why I try to ignore it. Although, ignorance is not always bliss. Believe me.
Yep. So I love random, pointless posts and I decided that's just what I'd do.
No comments:
Post a Comment