He makes me feel...how does he make me feel...he makes me feel....
Sweet baby Jesus he just makes me feel. There's nothing more to it. I spend so much time in a numb state because there is nothing worth being passionate about anymore. It's pointless...but then he comes along and it's like BAM! Instant feeling.
I hate it...but I love it. Every time we talk, I get butterflies. Every time he smiles at me, my stomach clenches and is full of knots. Sometimes I want to scream, sometimes I want to cry and sometimes I could just burst with happiness.
But does he see it? Does he know?
I doubt it. But I do. And I'd say that counts for a lot. Every time I think of him it's like somebody is tickling the inside of my stomach. Young love, what a feeling eh?
What more can I say...love is such a strong word. But I don't know how else to explain it. I don't love him yet. But it's just such an amazing feeling that I wish it was love I guess. I'm in a delusional state where I think he loves me back...or has at least admitted it. Haha. I can dream can't I?
I'd really prefer to stay in my dream world for a while. Everything there goes right. There's no stress, no pressure. It's happy. Peaceful. Beautiful. Wake me up in about a week. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment