I am completely tearing myself apart inside. This is horrible, but amazing at the same time. I hate it, but I love it.
What am I supposed to do when I've had someone, two someones, tell me they care a lot about me and all that jazz.
And I mean...I care a lot about them too. But not enough to do what they want me to do. I always tell myself things like 'In a few years they won't even care who you were or who you are.' But I don't know that.
We're in high school. We shouldn't care this much about relationships. It's wrong. But...GAH! Just shut up brain. SHUT. UP.
Jebus this pisses me off. I hate being so confused.
I'm over here.
But I'm way over here.
Help me.
Please.
I don't ask often.
I just need some help.
I'm praying loud and clear here.
Please......
Just help me.
No comments:
Post a Comment