Monday, November 23, 2009

I Waste Myself On You.

It's funny...how things can go wrong so quickly. Six words, and everything can back fire in your face...even if you aren't the one saying it. "She wanted to go with you." Shit. What am I supposed to say? I didn't want him to know that? It's just a stupid dance. I know....This is stupid.

I don't want to be blogging about this because I'll look back at it in a few months..or years, and think "What an idiot." But the truth is, this is me. This is what my thoughts are and I cannot deny that right now. But I spend so much damn time thinking about these types of things that I just want to stop already. I mean...really! He's just a boy!

But..honestly? When he says jump, I jump. When he says speak, I speak. Run? I run. He's got me in his hands and I do as he says...not literally, but I'm in awe of him. For no reason! I'm not myself anymore. Where has my mind gone?

I'm off to find it.





"I've been jumping from the tops of buildings for the thrill of the fall."

No comments:

Post a Comment