Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I'm Stuck On You

[Warning: Haven't seen New Moon, and you want to? Haven't read the books? Don't read this.]
Sooooo, New Moon was SO awesome. I haven't really been into Twilight much since the whole epidemic started. I was in love with it before it was the cool thing to do....now it's okay. But the second movie was really good! It followed the book quite well, I'd say.

AND! Taylor Lautner is just really hot. Just saying. I mean...after he takes off his shirt when Bella gets hurt on the motorcycle, he's basically shirtless the rest of the movie. I so enjoyed that. Haha. I'm definitely Team Jacob now. I found an icon that said something like 'Team Edward....until Jacob takes his shirt off.' That's me. Hah.

And honestly, the Volturi were a LOT better than I thought they'd be. But I'm definitely a fan of the werewolves (who are really shapeshifters. But for those who don't read the books...shhh ;D pretend I never said that.) I've been such a fangirl lately. Soooo, please excuse me. Now. On to a more serious subject!



--

Why is it that that cocky attitude just gets me? I absolutely DO NOT understand. I'm so...addicted to him. I can't get my mind off of him, and honestly I love it. It's weird. But it isn't really working because he's going for someone else. I mean, it's not like I'm obvious about it or anything. (Total sarcasm.)

But he's tall, handsome, funny, has an amazing personality, TALL, and gives great hugs...what more could I want? Haha. God I'm so addicted.

That's the way I am though I guess. I have such an addictive personality. I'm just hoping that this doesn't turn out like last time.

Happy Thanksgiving guys.
Shelby

I can't take it
What am I waiting for?
My heart's still breaking
I miss you even more
And I can't fake it
The way I could before
I hate you but I love you
I can't stop thinking of you
It's true
I'm stuck on you

No comments:

Post a Comment